- Ph.D. Candidate
- Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Northeastern University
I will join in Department of Computer Science at Drexel University as Assistant Professor this Fall semester.
I’m looking for working with highly motivated students who have strong interests in machine learning and deep learning, with full financial support. Interested candidates are strongly encouraged to contact me via email, together with resume and transcripts.
I am a Ph.D. Candidate at Northeastern University advised by Prof. Xue (Shelley) Lin. My primary research interests include machine learning and model compression & acceleration. Recently my research mainly focuses on robustness of machine learning, including adversarial examples, rigorous robustness verification and certified defenses. My research papers are published in various top conferences such as, NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR, IJCAI, AAAI, CVPR, ECCV, ICCV, etc. Previously to Northeastern University, I obtained my M.S. and B.S. degree from the Department of Computer Science at University of Florida in 2017 and Sichuan University in 2015 respectively.
- 03/2021: I was invited by Visual Informatics Group @ University of Texas at Austin to talk about my recent resrach works.
- 03/2021: I co-organized ATVA 2021 Workshop on Security and Reliability of Machine Learning (SRML).
- 01/2021: Two papers were accepcted by ICLR 2021.
- I am honored to serve as Senior Program Committee in IJCAI 2021!
- I will serve as committee member of AAAI 2021, ICLR 2021, CVPR 2021, ICML 2021 and WACV 2021.
- 09/2020: One paper was accepted by NeurIPS 2020.
- Our work “Adversarial T-shirt” was reported by WIRED, Boston Globe, Communications of the ACM and Jiqizhixin.
- 07/2020: One paper was accepted by ECCV 2020 (Spotlight).
- 06/2020: One paper was accepted by ICML 2020.
- 05/2020: I will work as a research intern at Tencent Media Lab in Summer 2020.
- 02/2020: One paper was accepted by CVPR 2020.
- 01/2020: I will work as a research intern at MIT-IBM Watson AI Lab in Spring 2020.